Reigniting the African Upstream
AOW Virtual is kickstarting the African upstream following the global downtime with an unmissable two-day online conference, 7 – 8 October 2020.
Packed full of strategic outlooks, debates, and a much-anticipated government bidding round, AOW Virtual is a chance for you to engage in progressive dialogue with the sector’s most robust leaders, and best of all, content sessions are free to attend.
In addition, 1-2-1 meetings for those attending the main AOW conference in February 2021 will take place virtually and will enable meaningful conversations, re-invigorate partnerships and spark new connections that will reignite the African upstream once again.
- Reconnect with AOW’s senior community following the global downtime
- Align your post-pandemic approach with the sector’s most resilient leaders
- Don’t miss data driven outlooks into new ventures as the world’s economies restart
- Seize new business, exploration and JV opportunities emerging across the continent
- Tap into a new community of prospective clients and partners
- *NEW* Now CPD certified, AOW Virtual will count towards your continuing professional development
Access to all content sessions, debates and the bidding round is complimentary for all and is a unique opportunity for you to experience our world-leading content totally free of charge.
1-2-1 virtual meetings will also be taking place between those registered for the main Africa Oil Week event taking place 1-5 February 2021.
If you are interested in purchasing a ticket to the next edition of Africa Oil Week and gaining access to the virtual meetings or interested in sponsoring AOW Virtual, please visit the website for details.